View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #61
Exiled Jedi...
Contest winner - Modding  LFN Staff Member  Veteran Modder  Helpful! 
Originally Posted by Astrotoy7 View Post
As for the matches... Great to see another African victory for Ghana, though not a hugely convincing one...
I thought Ghana played quite well, just seemed to lack composure in front of goal

Originally Posted by Astrotoy7 View Post
I'm sure it is clear now why I'm cheering for Spain in this world cup as opposed to Ozstralia. I can't believe how badly they played in defense .... I'm pretty sure me and my (deceased of 8 years) grandma could have put in equivalent performance, weekend at Bernies style
Cahill never should of been sent off though, appalling decision by Dracula!

JAPAN v CAMEROON: I think Cameroon to win myself probably a 2-1; Eto'o possibly making the difference...

ITALY v PARAGUAY: I think this could have a 0-0 written all over it, or maybe Paraguay sneaking a 1-0, the problem for Italy is I'm not quite sure where their goals are going to come from...

NEW ZEALAND v SLOVAKIA: I'll go for a 1-1 here....

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,