View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 12:58 PM   #68
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheFish View Post
Just watched the Japan vs. Cameroon Game.

I only saw the second half at which the Japanese were up 1-0. Good equal game from what I could tell. Should have ended 2-1 to Japan in my opinion. Sorry Cameroon that shot that hit the wood was a good one but Japan had a shot that the keep was not going to block hit the side bar right before you.
Cameroon were awful, and whats with playing Eto'o as a right midfielder? Japan deserved the win, but it was a very bad game, I think Cameroon were far too cocky going into it, and took the Japanese far too lightly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheFish View Post
God I can't wait till South Korea take on Argentina. That is going to be a really good game. Maybe Messi will net one instead of missing 6 or 7 shots.
To be far to the little Argentinian maestro, it wasn't as if he did anything wrong with any of his shots except the 1-on-1 which he should have done better with... All in all Messi put on the best individual display thus far, while the Germans win over Australia is the stand out team performance...

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,