View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 08:12 AM   #2
Seikan

Well... first.. I DON'T LIKE their Revan design xD
And i prefer the Kreia's version of the story... it seems that now they change what they have introduced before just to the benefit of their new game.

But i thinks it would be far a more original story, the Jedi that embraced the dark side for a good cause, who become the dark lord of the siths, to have the strength to protect the republic, instead of the classic "oh i'm a fallen jedi, I will conquer the galaxy on my master's will... oh noh! I'M DA LORD!!! the galaxy will be MINE!! mouhahahha" it's just too classic, all the siths lords are the same:
I betray my master, I try to kill the jedi and conquer the galaxy, and my apprentice kill me, try to kill the jedi and conquer the galaxy, and his apprentice kill him, try to kill the jedi and conquer the galaxy, and his apprentice kill him and..... i think you've got my point xD

And revan was in my opinion on the the few sith lords that were different, he was original... dude à guy who become the great bigg boss of the bad asses, just to save the galaxy was a premiere, and they blown away that version introduced in TSL to make him a sith lord wannabe... and redeemed over all...

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,