View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 01:34 PM   #17
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookiee Rrudolf View Post
@Ztalker
I knew about the degrees of canon. What I didn't know is that newer source replaces the older ones. That's completely insane and lacks logic in my point of view... but it clarifies a lot.

Still I don't have to care about canon or not if different pieces fit with together and the story makes sense for me And even if the 'Jedi dude's' story it new canon from now on, I still think it isn't some kind of revealed truth about Revan but only his point of view and his approach to Revan's fall.
I totally agree, for myself those pictures are 'wrong ones' that the in-universe master Dural found. It's not like I 'hate' the game now, I just feel they shouldn't have touched it.
Because, now that they canonised unknown stuff, it's here to stay. And that's...uncool.

I once said somewhere that I'd love to see some Force-induced flash-back on an unknown world where a masked Revan and hooded exile destroy some big academy and it's leaders, setting back the Sith a few hundred years and eventually falling in battle against the Sith Emperor or something.
You know, rebel against their former master, do something epic.
Revan's epicness is quit gone now...

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,