View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 11:50 PM   #199
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"There's a lot of different possibilities, about who the impostor really is, and who he's working for. He could be with the New Empire, or even something like Black Sun. It's also possible he wasn't someone they hired, but a clone they created for that exact purpose."

Belina shook her head in disbelief for a few seconds before replying. "I always thought he was acting a bit...odd after he returned from wherever he went. I guess I just couldn't think of him as a traitor. I see now that I was wrong."

She grabbed a comnlink off her belt and began hitting a few buttons, she needed to get through to someone special.

"Tovak. This is Grand Admiral Belina aboard the Ackbar. Until we have a clearer idea of who's side he's on, you are to detain Taran Geka until I get back from Geonosis. He is to be held under constant guard."

She terminated the comn channel and then turned back to Komad.

"So...shall we get going?"

Beroc looked on as the last of the republic ships, a light cruiser finally burst into flames as the turbolaser barrage broke through it's shields and slammed directly into the bridge.

He smiled and turned on the intercomn. "Attention all crew. The last of the republic ships has been destroyed and we are now able to land ground troops on Geonosis. All drop ships are to depart as soon as possible. That is all."

Beroc looked down at the planet below and smiled again. Victory...for the moment was theirs.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,