View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 10:54 PM   #228
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
FINAL ATTACK BRIEFING: Jedi Temple, Coruscant

"I concur," said Perdante. "We need all the help we can get. I've never met Grand Master Brianna, but hopefully she won't get too angry that a former Sith is on her side. Hopefully, she's never heard of me or of my former Master. If she has, I'm in trouble, but if not, everything will still be all right." She paused and took a deep breath. "Count on me. I am willing to lose everything to win." She meant it, even though she was scared stiff.

Jedi Knight Melany Garzo's comlink flickered to life. "Knight Garzo? Master Gara here. Please hail a speeder and head straight to the front gates of the former Czerka Corporation Logistics Complex, now known as the Gathering Place of the Found. Take anyone with you that's going to be a part of the frontal assault." Melany knew that this meant Perdante, the distraction.

"May the Force be with you," Yakhta Gara said proudly before signing off.

FINAL ATTACK BRIEFING: Gathering Place of the Found, Coruscant

"Very good." Seeker Adeline ruffled Dominic's hair, as a mother would do to her beloved child. "The Jedi will need guarding, or else they will attempt to escape. That will not do. No one must come out of here without undergoing Gain through Loss or Life through Death--that is, if they are not with us. Anyone not with us is against us. Pilgrim Dominic and Pilgrim Zen, you both know that. The rest of you? Take your positions throughout our Gathering Place. Move out!" She raised her arm imperiously, and the crowd dispersed.
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,