View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 12:54 PM   #232
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Current Game: Brotherhood
ATTACK!: INFILTRATION

Meta had fought in many battles over his lifetime. He'd fought in so many, in fact, that sometimes he would be at one point in the battle and then the next it was over, hours later. He knew the motions, the tactics, the way people fought and their weaknesses. He knew when to retreat, when to press forward, and when to sacrifice. War was a science to him, where the proper application of force and tract at the right times made all the difference. This applied to the overall idea of war to Meta, but also to the disposal of individual combatants that got in his way. Individual combatants such as the Found member he was standing behind, who was oblivious to Meta's presence. She was armed with a vibroblade and a blaster, though she didn't have them drawn. Apparently the Found leader had been expecting people to come through the sewer and had stationed people there. The only problem was that people were expecting Jedi; not Meta and the team he was leading through the sewers.

Grabbing the member by her jaw and, before she could react, Meta twisted her head with an immense application of force. A snap followed and she dropped dead in the water., and Meta dragged the corpse to the side wall. He motioned for the rest of his team, composed of a few non-Force users and a Jedi, to follow him. After disposing of two more guards in a similar manner, they finally reached one of the many sewer entrances that lead into the Found complex. Well, more specifically, sewer pothole.
Looking up through the pothole, which was removed, he noted two people standing over it with their backs exposed. They were talking.

“Hey, Griff?”

“Yeah Simon?”

“You ever wonder why we're here?”

“It's one of life's greatest mystery's, isn't it? Why are we here? I mean, are we some product of some cosmic coincidence, or is there really a Creator, watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff? I don't know man, but it keeps me up at night.”

“...I mean why are we right here, by this pothole, when we should be fighting in main gathering hall?”

“Oh, right.”

“And what was all that stuff about cosmic coincidence?”

“”Nothing.”

“...Want to talk about it?”

“No.”

It was at that moment that Meta had enough time to climb out of the pothole, at which point he grabbed both of the Found members and did a nerve pinch on them. They both collapsed, unconscious, because their conversation had convinced Meta that they could probably be deprogrammed and/or were harmless anyway. Once he was certain that those two were the only guards in the room, which was actually a large storage closet, Meta helped other members of his team through the hole. After the last member out out of the sewer, Meta activated his weapon and it's scanner showed multiple, highly-concentrated source of the mineral nearby.

“Stay sharp.” Meta ordered as he pulled the closet door open and peeked into the hallway. Spotting two pairs of guards, each at the ends of the hallway, Meta pulled his head back in and switched his weapon to grenade mode. He peeked out with his weapon this time and locked onto one of the guards, and fired his grenade. It soared through the air and stuck the guard in the side of the head.

“Ow, what is this- Oh my creator is it a spider-” the guard managed to get out before the grenade exploded and took out all four guards at that end of the hallway. The guards at the other end of the hallway became alert however, and Meta quickly switched back to plasma bolts and laid down fire on them, causing them a panic as his projectiles turned to track them when they attempted to dodge. Two went down, followed by the other two as Meta used his grenades again.

Last edited by Rexraptor2000; 06-25-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Rexraptor2000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,