View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #233
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
FINAL ATTACK BRIEFING, SHORTLY BEFORE ASSAULT: Jedi Temple, Coruscant

“Thanks to our Rep-man, we not only know where the Found are held up, but also which points are available for insertion. Perdy here will be walking through the front door, which probably makes her job the easiest. On the other hand, we can't walk in with her, making our jobs harder. The Found are probably expecting an assault from Jedi, with seeking vengeance as their motive. Hence, they're not expecting a collective of non-Force using operatives to sneak in the back doors and start pouring out the cracks. Therefore, we will infiltrate using the sewer lines that connect to all parts of the complex. The troops that the Republic will provide will be making an aerial insertion and work their way from the top of the complex, while we come up from the bottom in a vertical Polish ambush. There will be soldiers stationed outside the complex to intercept anyone attempting to escape, though there won't be that many. The less likelihood of escape that the Found members have, the harder they fight. We just want to break their back here, not create a slaughter.”

Meta finished, Tu'un who'd been waiting in the back of the meeting room moving up, heading towards the metallic being. He'd met Meta before, since he'd been corresponding with the Republic Brass, and he being a Republic Officer of high esteem, was given over to Meta as one of the Officers providing troops for the assault on the Found complex. So in short, Tu'un knew Meta, even respected him, and Meta knew Tu'un, though Tu'un was less sure of Meta's respect for him, since he couldn't use Telepathy on the metallic being, and he was too respectful to use Kenokinesis to read Meta's intents, so for now, Tu'un assumed Meta viewed him in an acquainting manner, and treated it as so.

When he got to Meta he tapped his shoulder and leaned over, nodding at him, he stood up and turned towards Brianna, dividing his attention between the primary leading figures of the assault to come: Meta, Brianna, and Garren, though Tu'un felt there were others who might be leading the assault, he believed these were the most important (in his mind), and addressed them as such, and in turn; waiting for everyone to finish speaking.

"Republic forces are already preparing and heading towards the complex," he paused and scanned the crowd, his face giving off a stern, yet emotionless look. "My own troops await in transports for any Jedi, or I should say, anyone who does not have there own transportation. I'm not in charge, but as an experienced Officer I suggest we board ships now and begin to head towards the complex, we need to minimize time between the signal to attack, and our time to get there and begin the assault. Transports will drop off the assorted squads in there designated areas, those in the sewers, or the 'back door', and others at other insertion points. Once that's complete transports will move into position to await orders to bring in forces for the dropline assault, anyone willing to come with us, can. Those with transportation are welcome to use their tranportation accordingly."

With that the Mal turned back towards Meta and nodded, a slight bow in his pose, and then with military precision turned on his heels and headed out of the room towards the awaiting transport, and his troops.

((Not the best post, not the worst. Tell me if I should edit anything. ))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 06-26-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,