View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 05:08 PM   #20
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"They're lost, and they've been that way for years. I'm not going to discount your Force visions or dreams, Juhani. After all, Revan had them, and the clues from those dreams are what led us to the Star Forge. However, unless your new dreams can pinpoint us to an exact location where Revan and the Exile might be, I can do nothing. Help us with Khristoff first. Please?"

Juhani nodded once. Khristoff was the main threat now and needed to be dealt with as soon as possible.

"I promise you Carth, we will deal with Khristoff as soon as possible. But if I find any trace of the exile or Revan I will contact you immediatly."

She gently placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Don't give up hope Carth. They haven't abandoned us...they would never do that."

Juhani then turned and left the office, closing the door behind her. She arrived just in time to hear Melany ask if anyone was angry at her for leaving the order.

"I will admit. I was suprised by your decision to leave the order but I was not disappointed." Juhani said cutting in.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,