View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 07:10 PM   #58
Roller123
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity View Post
x
I didnt say Europe is weak. It has everything it needs thus it is fairy passive. Understandable. All the points in your post though are based on a well nurtured myth of USA being the good guys, protecting the world from the so called evil. Needless to say reality is nowhere near that. Its a country like any other, only interested in profit and new markets. Killing others for the greater good, its own. (Which is ok really, im not making any kind of accusation). Thus, quote: "Well, maybe it would if Russia did some things to anger the U.S. but I can't really say I see that happening, tbh." is dreamland, if they see a gain, they will strike. Observing recent history, Georgia was using US navigation system (recon planes ect) to target things in South Ossetia, both civilian and later russian military. Same can happen in a China/US-Russia/EU conflict, especially if things go nuclear. Same applies to Europe "not wanting" to ally itself with Russia. They will if there is a gain, and there is. (and in our scenario even more so, because China getting Siberia, will certainly not want to share, it would make the landgrab pointless in the first place)

Again, assuming world being in a bad shape, else this thread is pointless. As seen in the above example with Georgia, even today, it doesnt take military might to start a war, only a delusional leader. 2 terms of McCain and USA is there.
Roller123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,