View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #115
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
"With all due respect, Grand Master," the sound of the Captain's heeled boots stopped just behind Perdante. "What she used to be is irrelevant; she's a stowaway now." She looked between Perdante and Juhani, first one and then the other. "The Twilek is right; her presence should have been reported to me immediately. You may be Jedi, but per the Admiral's orders, my word is still law on this ship."

She turned to look at Visas with her arms crossed over her chest. It was difficult to look at her - Fara knew she was a Miraluka, and knowledge of her race's fate made her uneasy - but she kept her eyes on the woman anyway. A Republic officer was not trained to flinch. "Now tell me - who are you and what the hell are you doing on my ship?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oh yeah - we live in the highest level of luxury on the ship," Mica said, standing beside Melany and putting his arm cockily over her shoulder. He added lewdly, "Maybe you'd like to see it sometime?"

"Yeah - if she wants to sleep on a straw mattress." Sal muttered sourly, turning back to his controls.

Last edited by ForceFightWMe12; 07-07-2010 at 12:18 AM.
ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,