View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 07:41 PM   #21
Ulmont

Current Game: Natural Selection 2
Veteran Fan Artist Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Exclamation CM Whenever-we-feel-like-it update 07-15-2010

It's time for the Carbonate Modders whenever-we-feel-like-it update. And let me say that it's my pleasure to inform you that we're not dead (though about half of our regular members are on vacation ATM. No not the vacation sort of vacation where they never come back, but the 'someplace else' vacation where they sip chilled beverages on beaches filled with scantily clad women and are scheduled to return in the next week or so). In fact, our collective post count is already toppin' 2,000. So, I'm here to dollop out some sweet new (and old) skins, features, and more. And yes, it comes with gravy. First up are the skins, and we've got 'em. Keep in mind, that these are only a small sampling of what we've already done.

Show spoiler

And now for something a little more cinematic...

Show spoiler

Now, perhaps you are thinking, "Commandos and the 212th?! I thought this was an ARC trooper mod." Well, it is. And it will be featuring something that the first game lacked: Front-lines action. Which means you'll get to see your standard troopers in their bland white armor, green colored sergeants, and, later on, Phase II armor decorated with the markings of different units, like the 212. Speaking of the 212th...

Show spoiler

That's it for skins, after all, you'll want to discover some of it for yourself when you play the game. Not onto features. At present, we're planning (and by planning, I mean we have a vague idea which we're probably going to see through) to have full multilayer support. Meaning you can play online with your chums, pals, amigos, friends, etc. Also, of course we've got new weapons.
Things you can expect:
Verpine Sniper Rifle
New Grenade Launcher
DC15
And a pistol so awesome that it's almost on par with the M6D from Halo: CE in terms of sheer destructiveness.

Show spoiler

That's it for today folks, and keep in mind, we're still looking for more people, so if you've got RC, UnrealED, and a decent level of talent, we'll take you. Cheers!

-Ulmont

Ulmont is offline   you may: quote & reply,