View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 10:52 PM   #197
To bed. I'm old and tired
Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Originally Posted by mark2000 View Post
I managed to encounter a few problems in Dantooine as well as a question about Kaevee:

- When finding the atmospheric sensors for the related quest, the subject about the hidden surveillance device normally triggers through high enough level of repair/awareness skill when bao-dur isn't around. This trigger never happened to me and instead immediately giving me the sensors.
Had this happen once also in an un-modded game(no triggers worked for some areas) only fix was to re-load an earlier save and then they worked. Just one of those weird issues with TSL I guess.

- I already rescued Jorran before getting the Thief Catching quest. When talking to him at his camp, any dialogue option about either a thief or the vaporators do not show up.
Jorran is no longer tied in to the theif quest .So he no longer has that optional dialog.

- - Similar to Jorran, I've already spoken with Kaevee before I triggered the Thief Catching quest and she already left the ruins after the discussion. Is there a place where I can find her again?
No she is gone now,that is something we can add to a future patch/fix though(not being able to open the quest after speaking with her),but there is a script in place that should close out the quest by the time you leave Dantooine.(so it shouldn't be an open quest in the jrnl).
DarthStoney is offline   you may: quote & reply,