View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 11:04 PM   #189
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
Dominic looked warily at the man, glanced back down at Arai, and then back up at him. No shatter points...? He pressed his lips into a thin line and frowned, his eyebrows knitting together. Clearing his throat to catch the man's attention, he reached his hand across the table to brush hers possessively - and it was very difficult, even for him, to tell if it was just to try and scare the guy off or not. After all...most guys, when faced with a formidable rival, backed off.

"Look, man," he said, dropping to a dialect that he might understand as he slid to the edge of his seat. "She's kind of with me right now, so if you could just..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Had he fallen on purpose? No, he certainly hadn't. But it was one of the skills of the Caraway twins to turn any situation to their advantage, so when she came to help him...he let her. For a second or two.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm fine," he said, shaking his head as if to clear it. He offered his arm up when she neared, and clasped her arm at the elbow. Pushing off the ground with his other hand, he leaned on her arm only slightly until he was about two inches off the ground. Then, certain that he had more weight with him now than she had balance, he fell back to the ground and brought her with him. A simple tug on her arm with the strong, persuasive grip he had, and she was face-to-face with him.

Salvatore had only intended to bring her so close to him so as to make her uncomfortable...but he had miscalculated. And suddenly he was kissing her.

At first, he wasn't sure what to do. This was...bad. This was a Jedi's lips that were on his now. This was so against the rules...but...he wasn't going to object. And it was nice. So his lips, which had been frozen in surprise up until that point, moved gently against hers.

((Can I get a Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhani? =D))
ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,