View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 05:53 PM   #66
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Rani watched the idiots go and grinned at Irene's observations as to what made someone an idiot or not. She nodded in agreement. "Idiots of the highest caliber," she said. And that's when Krishna came upon them, gave them a brief talking-to about lateness, and started trying to stare Rani down. It didn't take long; look up "imposing" in the dictionary, you'd find a picture of that man! Rani looked away quickly, hurrying after Aruko and the others, pulling on Akeirra's hand as well to get the alien woman to follow.

The little gang reached the exam room in a little more than five minutes and Rani found herself hoping they wouldn't be seated alphabetically, though she rather suspected they would. She hoped Akeirra would do well; the woman's English speech wasn't terribly good and her comprehension seemed a bit off, but she had claimed at breakfast to be ready for this. Rani hoped she was. It was too early to break up their little group.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,