View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:46 PM   #83
tigers
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Jedi View Post
I know some have been throwing in their ideas in other threads about how Starkiller could have survived, but I thought we should have a thread to actually debate the matter.

So what do you think? Was he actually still alive some how? Did he use some sort of ancient Force Power(essence transfer), or perhaps a new found power? What if Vader lied about him being dead, used the force to conceal his life through the force, and salvaged him once again?

I think Vader could have been masking Starkiller's life from the emperor so that he could try his hand again at claiming the Mantle of Dark Lord. Vader's quotes from the new game trailer maybe some what of a hint.

I'd like to also share that on wookiepedia there has been a small discussion that Starkiller is in fact dead, and the place we see him in in the trailer is the Netherworld.
well of course its not tht starkiller is dead but when darth vader try to make a clone army of him one of the clones started getting his memorys back thus starkiller is reborn
tigers is offline   you may: quote & reply,