View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 10:17 AM   #10
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwier Zak View Post
Hahaha good one. There is this thing you should totally check out... it's called:

THE INTERNET

~snipped~ maybe you should check this out:

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/ind...-best-writing/

Quote:
The Force Unleashed Wins WGA Award for Best Writing!

When LucasArts set out on the trailblazing journey of creating The Force Unleashed, they had multiple objectives in mind. One of the key ones was to tell a compelling story worthy of the Star Wars saga in the hitherto unexplored territory between Episode III and Episode IV. This story — the epic saga of Darth Vader’s Secret Apprentice, was recognized for excellence yesterday.

Congratulations to Haden Blackman, Shawn Pitman, John Stafford and Cameron Suey who were honored with the WGA Award for outstanding achievement in Writing for Videogames. The Writers Guild of America, West (WGAW) and the Writers Guild of America, East (WGAE) announced the winners of the 2009 Writers Guild Awards yesterday in categories including screen, television, radio, news, promotional, and videogame writing.
~snipped~

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 07-30-2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: snipped flame comments
Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,