View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 09:29 PM   #15
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
I just thought of a couple uses: Shriuken ninja star, and baseball bat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommycat View Post
In vehicles? No way... say you get in an accident, and your doors are jammed shut. You have power windows. Your battery is a lump of goo on the ground. Your fuel line ruptures in the impact and starts dumping fuel on your exhaust. How strong would you want that glass to be now?
Like I said, not your standard fare. Something more exotic (translation: Relatively useless or geared to a single purpose).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
Iím sorry GTA, I donít know why when you flippantly wrote Ďvehicleí, I just assumed you meant the cars we driver every day. As to my theoretical scenario, well it is one that I have seen far too often happen in reality. Shooing seagulls away from a vehicle before scraping some dead kidís brain matter off the dash in order to get the vehicle identification number makes you think about that kind of stuff.
Not a problem.

Yeah, I have a buddy who got out the army about 1 year ago. He was doing mortician work and had his own fair share of those kinds of stories. I can sort of relate in a secondhand sort of way.

For some reason though, the hardest part about that is having to tell the family.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,