View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 01:15 PM   #14
Nedak
Beelzebozo

LucasCast Jingle Composer Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediAthos View Post
Sorry...can't go with ya on this one. First, all of it is illegal, the using, the distribution of pipes and needles etc...
What are you talking about? It's not illegal to distribute pipes OR needles.

Quote:
Second, if these people really cared about these addicts they would be better served getting them medical and professional help rather than feeding their habit.
Do you have any idea how much money that would cost? And even then in most cases it would be for nothing. An addict must chose THEMSELVES to get sober, nobody can make them.

Quote:
As I said before I understand what their doing, but after some thinking I don't agree with it. Encouraging their habit is not the way to help them regardless of intentions.
You're right. So instead lets let them contract diseases from crack pipes. I'm sure they'll stop using then, right?

Come on man. These people don't have the Flu, they're deathly ill with a disease that only they can stop.

I live in Seattle, by the way...so I'm fully aware of how big of an issue crack is in the city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommycat View Post
Yes, and crack pipes while they MIGHT cause a spread of Hep A and give them burns, is not really solving anything. I understand their needle exchange. I agree with that. I even said so. But giving them a pipe of their own won't stop them from sharing pipes when Zippo has a rock and Fleece doesn't.
It's not even much abouts sharing if you read the article dude. If Zippo has the rock and Fleece shares with Zippo, if Zippo has a clean crack pipe then it's an even less chance that both of them will get anything.

Also, why did you chose the names Zippo and Fleece? Are these the names of people you picture smoking crack? Or maybe Zippo and Fleece are actually German Shepards looking to score some crack?

Lmao.
Nedak is offline   you may: quote & reply,