View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 11:38 PM   #326
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((As per request by Sky, I have taken the role of Sethos, temporarily. Since he's not my own character/creation, it will be difficult to portray him correctly at first, so please bare with me.))

"Sethos..." the towering Sith Lord heard as he relished in the chaos of the raging battle. Turning, he stared at the small, frail figure before him, holding out his lightsaber before him, he menaced, "Lyyyna. How noble of you to stand against me, granddaughter."

Sethos rasped a cryptic laugh, one that could freeze blood, before saying, "Have you come to kill me girl?"

((Sorry! That's all for now. I'll edit in more later, mostly stuff from Slate though. I know, quite a disapointment, but at least it's carrying the RP forward. ))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,