Thread: Artwork
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
Rinku's Art Thread

I was contemplating if I should make my art thread in Kotor: CEC or here in RC: AWL. I have decided that I will post it here because I think it will (hopefully) bring more people to our beloved RC forums

All of the pieces will be uploaded through DeviantArt first, then I will post them in my album and update the post(s)

Here are some older works:

Griffin: Some of you may remember this from M@RS' forum site . Obviously this is photoshoped, using many different pictures I found on mourgefile.
Show spoiler

Fëanor - Spirit of fire: This was originally a sketch that I scanned. I then cleaned up the sketch, printed it out and used water color pencils to color it in. Then blended using water and when it dried I touched it up with fine tip, felt, ink pens.
Show spoiler

Leaves: The leaves in this piece are scans of actual leaves. The composition was originally a sketch meant for a painting. It evolved into this when I took a "Computer Graphics and New Media" last year in school.
Show spoiler

More current:

Grass: I was experimenting with our camera and liked how this came out. Used photoshop to enhance the photo a bit.
Show spoiler

Mandalorian WIP: Bassed on a pic of Jango I saw online.
Show spoiler

Clone trooper WIP: Ties together multiple clone aspects. At the moment the generic clone trooper is pretty much finished. Now I am going to add some custom stuff like coloring and items.
Show spoiler

Feel free to comment, critique, etc.

~Link

Last edited by Rinku; 11-05-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,