View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 07:18 PM   #70
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Dimal View Post
Why do all the cool characters in Star Wars always have to die? Just because they're bad guys?
Nahdar Vebb, Ponds and another Jedi and his Admiral (which will die in Season 3) are looking at you.

Quote:
The good guys always win in TCW. The Savage Opress character looks pretty cool, but I can bet that in Season III they will make it so he dies or fails his mission in some way, just like Boba Fett and how Grevious is failing repeatedly and probably Cad Bane is next. They create a good character and then disgrace them by making them fail their mission. Seriously, give me one example of when the bad guys have ACTUALLY won in TCW, not counting Hostage Crisis, they purposely made it so they won that time.
Shadow of the Malevolence, Cloak of Darkness, Lair of Grievous, Holocron Heist, etc...

Quote:
I hate shows like TCW that are repetitive. Every episode it's the same thing: there's a problem, good guys fight the bad guys, problem solved, they same the day, repeat.
You hate shows like TCW that are "repetitive", however, by your posts I can tell that you have watched every episode until now.

Quote:
They can't just depict the Republic as winning all the time, they were actually losing to the Separatists for most of the war. BTW what's the point of another Clone Wars show? Everyone already knows what happens in Episode III so there's no point in showing what happened up to then.
What's the point of the prequels? What's the point of every EU material until ROTJ? This is not about knowing the end, it's about how it ends, why it ends, and what happened until the end. Because I bet despite all we have about the Clone Wars, nobody knew about Yoda in Rugosa, Plo Koon and the Malevolence, Y-wings during the Clone Wars, Kit Fisto dueling Grievous, a Ryloth campaign, Luminara dueling Ventress, Anakin having a padawan, a second Geonosis capaign, Eeth Koth dueling Grievous, Cad Bane, Aurra Sing helping Boba agaisnt Mace, etc, and that it all happened during the Clone Wars.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,