Well. . . I suppose. . . that it should be me.
I did. . . register after Ghost here. Ghost, if you would be able to change your name. . . that would be great. But I don't expect that you should. After all, you were here first. I suppose that I shall have to forfeit my name.
But before that I have one idea. Chris could Ghost here maybe have his name changed to "Thrawn " (notice the space at the end). Would that be allowed by the server? If so, I would be very grateful.
Thrawn's Driving Theories
1. Green light means go. Yellow light means go faster. Red light means you didn't go fast enough.
2. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the road. . . and the sidewalk. . . heck don't come outside.
3. I'm going to drive really, really
fast. That way I'll pass all the scenes of the accidents before they even happen!
4. Real men don't need brakes.
5. If other cars can't feel your CD playing, it's not loud enough.
Motto: As far as I can, as fast
as I can, as loud
as i can.