View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:34 PM   #15
e-varmint
Vapid Pomposticator

Current Game: Dragon Age
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
Perhaps that hologram could be unlocked after the Exile sees his/her trial hologram from T3-M4. Alternatively, it could unlock after the Exile first visits Dantooine.
I think I like Dantooine, since I am scared to do anything on the Ebon Hawk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VarsityPuppet View Post
I second (or third or fourth or fifth) the T3 puppet motion. It would be cool if 'someone' made a script that equipped the same weapons/items that T3 had equipped at the moment. It would be a really nice touch.
I'm not sure I'm good enough script that. I may have stumbled on a puppet shortcut, though. I'll have to play around with it and see how well it works.

I made a cool "spawn death-bringer-sensor-ball" spell. It changes the target to Friendly_1 for 15 seconds so you can run away and spawns three remotes with different utility weapons. I gave them all the floating mine on-death script, so they blow up and cause 50hp damage when they get killed. It's great for using when you are up against a large group of hardcore-mod-enhanced enemies that are about to slice you up into little meaty bits.

Edit: We now know an exploding gizka/tach/jawa/ronto spell is possible, since that script should work on any type of creature.

*sigh* If only someone would make a jar-jar or ewok npc, I could make the ultimate rofl spell..........

Last edited by e-varmint; 08-25-2010 at 10:49 PM.
e-varmint is offline   you may: quote & reply,