View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 01:39 PM   #30
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoiuyWired View Post
So the truth on how Revan is thinking at the time remains not totally known. My guess is that he is using the Sith Emperor from day one, to build his own vision of a Republic (which is basically Revan's Empire).
Uh-huh. So Revan, some Jedi Knight who literally stumbles across the Sith Empire, is the one who is using them to further his own goals when they're the ones who turned him into a Sith and sent him back to kill the Republic. Yeah, I don't frigging think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztalker View Post
I totally agree, for myself those pictures are 'wrong ones' that the in-universe master Dural found. It's not like I 'hate' the game now, I just feel they shouldn't have touched it.
Because, now that they canonised unknown stuff, it's here to stay. And that's...uncool. .
This line of thinking is something I've seen a lot of in this fanbase, and I can't for the life of me make sense of it. Why does a group that doesn't care about what's in the canon of even the two games (let alone the rest of the EU) care what "changes" are being made in newer stories?

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,