View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 02:29 AM   #675
Intress
Lurker

I've only noticed two, possibly, three problems so far with this mod and I'm not exactly sure how to fix any of them.

The first thing I noticed, was many of the models seemed to get switched around a lot. One save file I had Verbal's model become a human in a red jacket, and I had Sin turn into what looked like a default player model. I've had his brethren turn into wraids and other models with Sara Degana, Drix, and Walon turning into player models, and now Drix turned into a Gamorrean. I figured it was a problem with appearance.2da, but I know nothing about editing .2da files and have no idea why the models rarely seem to be consistent.

The second problem I had was after finishing the mod and attempting to leave the Czerka Mining Facility, the game exited to the main menu when I tried entering Dreshdae. Any attempt to enter into it from the Civilian Quarters, warping to the Ebon Hawk and exiting the ship, or warping anywhere on Korriban quit the game to the menu and lock up the controls. It only happened on one save that I've since deleted, but I'd prefer it to not happen again and haven't progressed that far into the mod again yet. I had to make sure I finished Korriban before I attempted the mod again, and now these randomly switched models are worrying me.

The last problem may not even be related, yet when I go into Dreshdae from the space port I occasionally hear a sound in the background as if a rodian is being tortured. I don't know if it's related or even anything to worry about, but I figured I may as well mention it.

Since I've finished Korriban and will be doing the mod I'm not expecting problems with it crashing after I'm done to matter at this point. That being said does anyone know what can be done to fix the model issues, or if just some editing/reinstalling is all I can do?

"When light no longer rose to kiss me,
I swore to tear Heaven asunder
As flights of fallen angels wished me
Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder."
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...natures/gr.png
For I beheld Satan as he fell from Heaven like lightning!
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. ~ SWK Staff
Intress is offline   you may: quote & reply,