View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 11:19 PM   #89
Alkonium

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I will see what I can do." Ser Alten replied. "I might be able to use some of the alchemical devices here to analyse the poison further. It's a long shot, but if it works, I should be able to come up with an antidote here."

"Eagan, how secret was your excursion here? I doubt it would escape Faren's knowledge that one of the most prominent Ards in Nirriven came to the aid of the Blue Knights." Athra pointed out.

"You're right. It was a risky move, and I never intended it to be secret. It attracted the attention of both our enemies and our allies. Both Barin Lingion of Nerith and Ardess Natia of Gondamar have pledged their support, and there are others who have withdrawn their support for Faren." Eagan explained.

"An Elven Barin and a Dwarven Ardess working together? That's unusual." Ser Alten commented. "At the very least, it'll give you a chance to patch things up with home." He added, speaking specifically to Jenna.

"However, as you were the first Ard to openly rebel against Faren, he might try to make an example of Thunderkeep." Ser Jaymes added. "It would be best if we make our way to Thunderkeep post-haste."

"If you're sure Thunderkeep is threatened, I think we should also travel to Nerith and Gondamar to seek their assistance." Athra suggested.

Last edited by Alkonium; 09-25-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,