View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 03:01 PM   #8
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Since I got the, er, PM, I'll join with my old character, throw up his old sheet and all.

Name: Tu'un Ny'eh Yy

Species: Mal-Tu'un'i (His 'species' has a lot of subsects, very confusing, his actual species in a general term would be: Mal.)

Attracted To: Females, doesn't matter which species, but let's face it, who's going to end up liking this guy?

Talent: Kenokinesis (Has the ability to stop an extremely small fraction of time, and mentally dissect information gathered from that moment in time. Can be used in a slightly different way for combat. This is his species' subsect specific ability, rarely seen in outsiders.); Telepathy (His entire species has this).

Image: Mal

Quotes: 'Wisdom is greater than any rank that can be achieved, earned, or given. Use it with care.'

There he is, all ready to go (wasn't all that hard considering I just copied and pasted it). BUT! It will be up to you Tysy to get him on board the 'Millenial', or whatever it's called, because, well, I'll just leave it at that.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 10-02-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,