View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #333
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Wait Slate... You do make a very good point. We certainly don't need extra baggage, but we could use that to our advantage." Cade crossed his arms. "Because these people aren't exactly classified as inconspicuous, they make an ideal diversion to create a path to our primary goal."

"In a scenario where we need to reach from Point A to Point B, the only passage may consists of guards and obstacles." Nale analyzed. "We could use them as a distraction, so as to clear a path to our objective."

"What do you think Slate? These guys were aware of the danger before they were recruited."

Slate had his appetite sated the moment Cade made his last remark, his mind was now satisfied with the knowledge that he'd been seeking. He smirked wickedly under his helmet.

"Your call Cade, but I do like your tactics, very....ruthless," Slate remarked coolly, his lightsaber slipping away as easily as it had appeared. "Once we're aboard we let them loose and slip off unnoticed during the initial chaos. Is that sound? Or do I have it wrong?"

"Grandpa. I will not fight you. We're family. Family should never go against one another. You understand that, don't you?" Lyna sighed and turned around. "Ya know... this reminds me of the battle in the Old Republic days. I often wonder... will peace ever be restored? As a little girl... I've always longed for peace. Haven't you, Grandpa?"

Sethos hesitated, but only for a moment, standing up straight he approached his granddaughter. "The Old Republic you say? That was a long time ago, girl, I'm surprised you know anything about the battles of that time. You must have payed attention in school like a good little 'granddaughter'; good for you," he mocked as he stood beside her, his lightsaber deactivating, surveying the ensuing carnage.

"You were, however, not taught the ways of the Jedi properly, attachment is forbidden for a reason, girl, and you've already grown attached to me, if not aaaallll your friends," he chided, placing his hand on the small of her back, between her shoulder blades as if to comfort her. "Quite the mistake, child."

With that he activated the lightsaber that he held in his hand, the one placed on her back, a red, searing blade bursting through the center of her chest from behind. "You asked me if I'd kill my own granddaughter, just like I killed my son and daughter...In-law," he turned and gazed with an unnaturally cruel look into the wide, terror stricken, and pained face of Lyna. "Yes, I would."

With one motion he pulled out his blade and pushed her, barely aided by the Force, he sent her stumbling towards the cliff's edge, making one last weary remark, before she plummeted to her doom: "I too, have longed for peace, yes."

She was gone; Sethos stared for what seemed like the longest of times since he'd killed his son and his son's wife. He surveyed the battle once more, and then turned, deactivating his lightsaber, he walked off, his once dominating stance withered, his shoulders and head drooping.

He cast one last look over his shoulder, and said with a rising degree of anger that also seemed to fade at the end, "But that was a long time ago, when I was naive.....Like you."

((Well I hope that was enough of a dramatic shocker. It wasn't the best though, still I think I like how I added a few more faces to Sethos' persona.))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,