View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 02:16 AM   #71
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,254
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allronix View Post
Well, if we're going with the "canon," try this:

"You're redeemed? Great! The Sith are broken now, so we won't have as much need for your Battle Meditation. You will still serve as a....wait a minute? You're WHAT? And the father is WHO?! We cannot permit this. Hand over your lightsaber."
Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allronix View Post
Arren Kae was kicked out for getting pregnant with Brianna.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
Any others?

EDIT: Wasn't the reason for her exile more related to her role in Revan's development as a Jedi?
If Arren Kae and Kreia are one and the same, hard to say. If not...then I suppose each had their individual reasons for getting kicked out.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth GSJ View Post
I know I'm dragging up this thread once more after it's been dormant for a year but I had a few things I'd like to add. After reading the whole thing, I would like to make a few brief comments on it.

1. Alot of Jedi escaped the holocaust on Katarr so I don't see why Bastila needs an elaborate story as to why she wasn't there. I can't seem to find my source at the moment, I beleive it can be unearthed in wookiepedia, but only about 60% of the order was lost at Katarr, leaving the remaining 40% to be hunted down and assassinated by Nihlus and Sion.
You mean there's some hope for Jolee Bindo afterall?

Well, that would be interesting.

Anyway, fate had it for Bastila to live, regardless. That much is certain.

Quote:
2. If you want to say it was a coincidence that Bastila evaded the assassins as long as she did, keep in mind she was in the ending scene of TSL speaking with Carth about helping keep the Republic safe. She likely spent her exile working with Carth on the new Sith menance, waiting for Revan's return and thus benefited from the protection of the Republic military.
Well, whatever she did, she had to be rather incognito and not attract attention. It's perhaps worth noting on the dark side path at the dantooine enclave, Kreia is hesitant to say that you killed all the Jedi because she can't tell for sure. Basty was not sticking around long after K1 ended, if that was also a dark side scenario. So it's fair to say Bastilla survived no matter what.

Quote:
3. I personally believe that the new Shan character is indeed a direct descendant of Bastila and possibly Revan. I believe this for no other good reason than it makes good sense from a story point of view. Bastila is a character we all like and can relate to and drawing a link between the storyline of Kotor and the new MMO would be smart.
I'm pretty sure that one sith guy confronting Satele Shan on dantooine in the crystal cave told her she has Revan's blood. It's all in the TOR web comics (in process currently of making print as we speak) if you want to check it out. There is no denying it. Revan and Basty... did the nasty.

Quote:
4. I have personally felt that the Lost Jedi included Bastila as well as the disciples of the Exile and perhaps even a redeemed Atris. I had always assumed that if this were true Bastila would most likely become the first head of the newly reformed Jedi Council. Mostly because she would be the most qualified and accomplished Jedi who had survived the Great Purge.
I believe there was also something about that chronicler apprentice somewhere having made it. Dorak's former padawan. The green Twi'lek.

Could be mistaken, though.

Quote:
5. I don't think having a child with Revan would disqualify Bastila from serving in the order. It is not a crime for a Jedi to have a child, only attachments are forbidden. If she chose to raise the child then I seriously doubt she would be able to continue within the order. But nothing says she couldn't give the child to a loving home, and with Revan now gone, she could very well have freed herself from any dangerous attachments.
Just a few thoughts on a year old thread...
That is the subject of debate. Personally I'm not sure either way. Does it really matter? Their offspring flourished regardless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dernhelmyu View Post
MMMMMMMMMMMM.Bastila,with fries.....how delicious....


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,