View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:23 PM   #152
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX View Post
That, and Bethesda tried to fill the landscape with ACTION. Find a slaver camp, cross the highway, find an abandoned factory full of who-knows-what. Every stretch of the metro tunnels had a "monster of the station"; some horde of ghouls/mole rats/deathclaws that were spawned to become cannon fodder, blender-style. Rinse, lather, repeat ad nauseum.
Other than the bugs, the biggest grip I've seen is not enough life in the wasteland and here you are saying there was too much. I guess Mav's quote is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Q View Post
... isometric, top-down perspective (the way CRPGs are meant to be played)... Isometric rules, because it's like playing god.
Then I'm not a real CRPG player because I hate that perspective. Will tolerate it if the story is decent, but I could never have played Oblivion or Fallout 3 from the isometric perspective.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,