View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
It isn't movie-level canon. And come on, it wasn't that bad.

I finished it yesterday. Not a bad story, but not the greatest either. My question is: Do the story writers not know what happens to a living body when sucked out into space? In the first one, we had the puzzling dilemma of Starkiller being sucked out into space and surviving, and now we have
spoiler:
Boba Fett pulling Juno out into space and merely slapping a breathing mask on her. Surviving in space has to do with more than just breathing! Space has no pressure, whereas your body does, so you would come fairly close to exploding; not to mention that you would freeze instantly.
Idiots.

The ending was certainly interesting, with the
spoiler:
capture of Darth Vader by the Rebel Alliance.
Now a third installment to in the series seems all but necessary to wrap things up, but as we've heard, LucasArts isn't making such a thing look very promising. We may very well have another KOTOR dilemma on our hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: