View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 07:19 PM   #44
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
ABOARD ESCAPE POD 01, HEADED TOWARD THE ASTEROID N'TALA

Through the crimson waves of agony that were ululating behind her closed eyes, Perdante sensed a slight grip on her shoulders and insistent voice.

"Perdante. Hey--Perdy--look at me."

With her body quivering, she slowly opened her eyes and lowered her hands from her face. Her palms were wet, as was her hair. She was almost completely drenched in sweat, and the first thing that overwhelmed her was the stench of armpit musk. She wrinkled her nose. "Ugh--is that me?!"

This set both her and the Republic soldier to laughing so hard that they momentarily forgot about the scene around them. When they remembered, it came as an ice-cold shock. "They're all dead? Everyone aboard the Millennial? I hope all of our crew escaped...Sal?"

Yes, it was Salvatore Caraway. She was sure of it, even through her tears.

NEAR THE SITE OF THE MILLENNIAL'S EXPLOSION

Torian K'il, though certifiably insane, had a certifiable sixth sense about when others--especially enemies--were nearby. Of course, in his own mind, all people except Khristoff and Found members were enemies, and thus he reacted with hostility to the blip on his radar. Another spaceship!

"A witness!" the Rodian hissed. "Torian K'il doesn't like witnesses!"

He had no more torpedoes left: they had all been fired successfully upon the now-extinct Millennial. However, what he did have were two proton cannons, and making a sharp bank to the right that almost caused him to spew up green bile, he fired them point-blank at the ship that had arrived.

"Let's see how you dodge these," Torian sneered. "No, you won't!"
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,