View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 08:15 PM   #10
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
And I, similarly, do not unequivocally love the entirety of the EU, just the great parts of it. There's a lot of crap in there, to be certain, but a lot of gold as well. Some of it is even better than the movies, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
Doesn't sound stupider than in TESB where Han, Leia, and Chewbacca were inside the space slug's gut with only what appear to be masks.
(Didn't see the need for the spoiler tag, since everyone has undoubtedly seen the movie.)

That I could always accept, because here we have this creature with the ability to survive the vacuum of space, so I would assume that it contained within its body all of the conditions to sustain living organs, including the necessary pressure. (Which would mean that it would essentially have been an organic space vessel.) The Falcon's sensors may have detected a sustainable atmosphere-like environment inexplicably existing within this "cave," but no breathable gases, thus rendering the use of breathing masks necessary.

Why there's gravity inside the creature's gut, I have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: