View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #26
Samnmax221
I never Kipled

Current Game: Sex with women
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
If you're going to nerd-rage about TOR, then do it somewhere else. Unless you're going to go into any detail aside from general statements of non-characterization (with not a single example from the story to back up your claim), then refer to my previous post.

Also, real smooth ignoring every time where I address your claims (like that Starkiller supposedly does everything and invalidates the OT) and instead making another post like I didn't actually write anything.
As sated above the Rebel Alliance is formed around his sacrifice, and they go out of their way to give the impression that it wouldn't have happened without him. There were some vague indications of how the Alliance was formed in the movies, and it was later expanded on by someone who is really too good to be writing Star Wars novels, Timothy Zahn. Much like the rest of the EU the work of good authors gets screwed up by bad authors and stupid licensing decisions, and then you get throw things around and QTE till your brains run out your ears 2010!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
"Not that these authors have anything to do with the topic, but hey, it'll help distract the guy I'm arguing with, so..."
Just addressing the "There's nothing at all wrong with the EU, nothing at all....LALALALALALALALA" crowd.
Samnmax221 is offline   you may: