Old 10-22-2010, 10:44 AM   #1159
machievelli
Local curmudgeon

Current Game: Dungeonseige series
Hot Topic Starter Veteran Fan Fic Author Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Coruscant Entertainment Center

Star Wars: Imperium
MR. BFA

Post TSL: A new Sith Lord reaches for the throne.

Just the intro so far, but looking good.

Fanfiction.net

Following the footsteps
The Lady Revan

Post KOTOR: A vindictive brother in law has his sights set on Carth.

The piece is interesting in that we’re building to yet another storm as Carth searches for Revan on the Rakata home world

The last time I ever saw him
The Lady Revan

Mandalorian Wars: A woman meets and falls in love with the rescuer of her child.

The piece is a one shot and damn brief. A pity, it is looking good.

Pick of the Week

Reflection
BlueFairyDust

Post KOTOR: Carth reflects on what he had been and what he has become because of love.

The piece flows very well, his ‘reflection’ merely the human mind going through all of the paths not taken, and how staying on a separate path helped him survive.

Coming Back
Zealit

Post TSL: The pairs of lover reunite.

This has a good ‘we’re done and home’ feel to it. Except for failing to make conversation breaks, it was outstanding.

Pick of the Week

I Am Not Real
fuzzynerds

Post TSL: Having settled in to train the young, the Exile’s team discovers where Revan is.

The piece is placid, barely rippling over the ground. Not much happened in the two chapters I read.

Masters of the Force
Fatemperor

Two years Post KOTOR: Revan has a new ship and mission.

The piece was too short to get a good feel for it.

kotorfanmedia

In the End
Okobojii

Post KOTOR: With Revan now gone Carth remembers all he knew of her.

The piece is introspective and kind of sad. Carth waits patiently for Revan to return.

Ask HK
ZK273

Originally reviewed in one of my first columns back in 28 Ocober 2005. That review is below.

A parody with HK from KOTOR fame as an advice columnist.
While I thought the ‘just kill him’ attitude HK always displays would pall, it is remarkable funny. One of four in a series.

Reprise Pick of the Week

Revenge of the Sith - Interlude I
WebMistressGina

KOTOR after the Leviathan: When you find out you were once the Sith Lord, it’s time to get drunk, right?

The piece is a gentle rendition of two men trying to get over the news they have had. No major revelations, and not a bit of projectile vomiting, not much more.

Laughter from the Sky
JediDWH

Originally posted 1 September 2006; That review is below:

After the battle of the Star Forge: The crew of Ebon Hawk have a fireside party.

The style is good, and making a song for Mandalore that harkens back to Gilbert and Sullivan worked. Every character fit in well, and even having Carth and Canderous unwilling to get into the fun fits well. Worth a look as all JediDWH’s work has been so far.

Reprise pick of the Week

You Might Die Trying, Prologue
slincoln

Post TSL: To track someone as elusive as a Jedi, you need the best bounty hunter alive. Having her do it because she wants to find the Exile is just icing on the cake.

Canderous and the Crossover Challenge
Vlork

Post KOTOR: When you have crossover problems, you call in the big guns.

The piece is definitely funny. Canderous being called, along with what looked like the entire board of directors from NBC showing up to cow the crew of the Enterprise.

Pick of the Week

'To argue with those who have renounced the use and authority of reason is as futile as to administer medicine to the dead.' Now who said that?

From the one who brought you;
What we die for...
Acceptance
KOTOR excerpts
Star Wars: The Beginning
Star Wars: Republic Dawn
Return From Exile
machievelli is offline   you may: quote & reply,