View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 12:57 PM   #4
Drunkside
Satanīs little helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediAthos View Post
He might have something of a case though...even in the border search exception there is language, and the court rulings in the past have stated, that strip searches, body cavity searches, and an involuntary xray of the body can only be done with "reasonable suspicion."

I'm not saying he's right or wrong..personally I think its making a mountain out of a mole hill, but the language of the law may support him in court if he goes that far.
I think it was said that he was given the option of a patting search and he didnt agree to do even that... He is indeed making a mountain out of a mole hill and trying to make it look like he is on some moral crusade against ah so horrible security searches. He may win if he gets himself a good lawyer of course, but he doesnt command any respect himself, the way he acted in the interview in my opinion suggested that this is not his own idea. I get the feeling that likely his lawyer is behind this...

Saivoīs New demo, A Cruel Northern Land is out! Listen to it on our mikseri.net bandpage.

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/?id=117610
Drunkside is offline   you may: quote & reply,