View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 08:44 AM   #238
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
I've enjoyed what I've played so far (about 5 hours or so), but a few things have annoyed me a little.

The story doesn't seem to get off to a great start - or at least, I didn't think it did - it wasn't particularly clear, and in some cases it felt like I was simply stumbling into things.

It's picked up a little since I've reached Vegas, although I was a little confused when

spoiler:
A woman approached me after meeting with Mr. House, and asked If i'd reconsidered their request to bug his network - I'd never seen her before.

I've also noticed that there seems to be a lack of variety with merchants - I'd never expected to be buying much from them in the first place, but I can't see the point in buying from any at all when they all seem to have near-identical stock.

And, as much as I love Dean Martin and Bing Crosby, I'm sick of hearing the same three songs over and over. And over.

Despite those niggles (no crashes yet, either) I am enjoying it more than FO3, even if my vendor still hasn't e-mailed my pre-order bonus codes.

Astor is offline   you may: quote & reply,