View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:18 AM   #251
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysyacha View Post
So far, this game is awesome! A couple of queries to add to my list:

1. Is there any way to slow the combat down besides VATS?
2. The compass and maps are way confusing, and I get lost easily. Any tips?

Thanks!
If you're mod savvy, which you should be if you're at the Knights section of LF, there are some options... such as slowing down combat there may be some UI mods that edit the map functions as well, I haven't browsed the mods that much yet, I like to do my first run mod-free. Also keep in mind that a lot of the mods are basically ports from FO3, so yeah things aren't always guaranteed to work... not that they ever are with mods. Actually, as it has been redundantly stated so far this game isn't guaranteed to work out of the box anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Del View Post
In fact, I may have just noticed my most serious bug on the game in Caravan right now. No-bark Noonan and Cliff Briscoe at that giant dinosaur, both in the Novac town, don't seem to have any Caps with them to make bets. I can still play them but it won't do my wallet any good.
If you wait 3-4 game days all the NPC's should have a fresh supply of caps and new inventory for stores, etc.

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,