View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #262
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da View Post
Loading times are a freaking nightmare on console though.. gawdz, are they loading the entire game in memory?!? I hope the PC version is at least dependent on specs.
Loading times on PC don't appear to be excessive, but presumably based on specs as you said so those with low end machines are likely iin the same boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da View Post
Buggy, but no worse than FO3 initially was. Hopefully we'll get more than one patch from Obsidian this round... have already run in to an NCR mission that can't be completed until it's patched.. * sigh *
The patches (and DLC) will be from Bethesda rather than Obsidian from what I can tell. Sawyer (or possibly it was Avellone) said the other day that all the NV staff have been shunted off onto another project.

I had two NCR quests and a follower quest that were broken in my first playthrough. You're out of luck on a console, but there are a couple of mods surfacing that fix several quest issues for those on PC. Not the one I suspect you are talking about though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Del View Post
So I've paid a visit to the Kings in Freeside and a question came to mind: are there any Elvis's songs on the game?
I don't think so. They probably didn't want to pay the license fee (which would have been steep no doubt). You could always add your own.
DarthParametric is offline   you may: quote & reply,