Oh. . . Too bad it won't allow that.
Well Fergie, those are some good ideas. I'll have to think about it for a while. I don't mean to be whiney, but it really sucks having to forfeit your name.
Oh well, I am the newer Thrawn. It just won't be the same w/out looking up and seeing just "Thrawn." It looses a certain omniscient feel to it when you add something. Hmm. . . what would be a good name that still says "me?" Hmm. . .
Thrawn's Driving Theories
1. Green light means go. Yellow light means go faster. Red light means you didn't go fast enough.
2. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the road. . . and the sidewalk. . . heck don't come outside.
3. I'm going to drive really, really
fast. That way I'll pass all the scenes of the accidents before they even happen!
4. Real men don't need brakes.
5. If other cars can't feel your CD playing, it's not loud enough.
Motto: As far as I can, as fast
as I can, as loud
as i can.