View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 07:56 AM   #23
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthParametric View Post
Read: made lots of money at retail.
I found that people will buy anything put out by a corperate machine like WotC. Sad really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da View Post
Finally!! someone who sees the truth behind the mask of lies....
I hate WotC and what it did to my beloved RPG's... bought them up after running them out of business. Kill the good game system and bring in a new version using their crap D20 System.

4E. is WOW in RPG form... Joy! No wait, I'm feeling Ill again.

Quote:
Not sure of your version preference, but AD&D died for me after v.2.. RIP beloved game.
AD&D 2E all the way... though the myriad of books that TSR put out right before the end made 2E really awesome and really added a large amount of flexibility.

All the class, race handbooks, the complete magic item compilation books, and the Skills and Powers book.

Quote:
DDO makes up for it a bit.. but we all know that's an "interpretation" of 3 - 3.5
Only cause its fun to play do I put up with it... but really the fact that Turbine is somewhat leaving the 3.X rules behind in its updates and additional content releases appeals to me as well...

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,