View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 09:13 PM   #8
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordid Dreams View Post
It's not supposed to be an easter egg, it's supposed to be a DLC and/or Collector's Edition content that you pay extra for. I really have no idea what LA are thinking. The costume selection in TFU2 is lousy, no Sith robes (the Dark Apprentice outfit is more of a coat than a robe), no Jedi robes, instead we have crap like fifteen versions of generic stormtrooper armor and a neimoidian. Who wants to run around as a neimoidian with a lightsaber? And of course Boba Fett. Every SW game has to have a Fett in it, that's so damn old I'd have my mind blown if he hadn't been included. And then they come up with the idea that hey, maybe we'd be willing to pay them some more money to finally get a decent costume. And their idea of that is....? A character concept rejected thirty years ago with hair that's apparently made of plastic and wearing pink tights. Yeah, that's the stuff! I'm getting all excited.
So, just because some outfits don't meet your tastes (it may meet others), does it mean they are bad or that LucasArts is desperate?

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,