View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #19
Sordid Dreams
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinMikeyX View Post
In a way it actually is creative. It's never been brought into any Starwars game ever made until now. And if you don't like that idea then well you shouldn't have gotten the Collector's Edition then if you hate it so much.
Well of course it wasn't brought into any Star Wars game, that's because it doesn't belong into Star Wars. It's a rejected concept art that didn't make it. I guess you consider the Guybrush Threepwood costume to be another brilliant pinnacle of creativity and originality. I don't mean to be hostile, but it's because of people like you that LA can get away with crap like this.
Also, FYI, I didn't buy the CE. I unlocked it by editing the files, which was a five minutes' job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexrd View Post
You also said it show how desperate LucasArts is. And I asked how does a skin of a concept art of the character that gave name to the protagonist of TFU show desperation.
I don't think I could do a better job of explaining it than I already have.

Quote:
I think the skin is to pay homage to the original Starkiller and Ralph McQuarrie. As for "milk some more money out of the costumers", do you really think that? The costumer knows exactly what he is going to buy.
Wrong, the customer is deceived by the marketing. The Collector's Edition content is falsely being touted as exclusive, while in reality it is present even in the regular edition of the game and only disabled. Now you go ahead and tell me that's perfectly okay and you see nothing wrong with that.

Quote:
You know, that works the other way around, too. If you don't like it, keep it to yourself.
Um... no?
Sordid Dreams is offline   you may: quote & reply,