View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #20
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Current Game: Halo Reach, BFBC2
Quote:
Originally Posted by deesnyder View Post
What the hell's up with you fanboy's bashing people who have gripes about the game. You like it , keep it to yourself... Anyway the general mentality doesn't seem inclined to be in your favour... About 80% of the gaming crowd found it pathetic. Not just your average gamer, but gaming websites as well. the reviews were abysmal, yet you still continue to praise and applaud the game.

Well the majority of us feel that LA should be completely flushed, start brainstorming and come up with new concepts. Whether the company does that or no is up to them, But if they do, you'll just have to make your peace with it. P.S. Gamespot score for the game was a "mediocre" 5.5 . Oh and deak starkiller????? George Lucas should put a bullet in himself after seeing that as his company's "Creativity".
This again...well first, I wasn't bashing on him for not liking the costume. I was telling him that there are people who like it(myself and others) and some that just don't. And for the Deak Starkiller skin..if you don't want it, then don't get the CE, it's that simple. TBH though, I do think the Deak skin looks sooooo stupid, but you have to admit that it's never been done before.

In no way am I praising and applauding the game. It's just like the first one for me, just play through it and that's it. It's fun while it lasts. And "not just your average gamer"? Anybody who I hear talk about games, I've heard this quite a few times, "yeah blah blah yeah modern warfare blah blah. Oh yeah dude have you played the Force Unleashed? Oh yeah that game was badass and I don't even like Starwars." And most recently "...yeah the first one was good and then I played the second one and it's way more badass but it's just really short." The average gamer seems to like the game. You can disregard the quotes but that's what I heard.

When I look at this though, I seems to me like this game's made for certain types of Star Wars fans and average gamers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordid Dreams View Post
Well of course it wasn't brought into any Star Wars game, that's because it doesn't belong into Star Wars. It's a rejected concept art that didn't make it. I guess you consider the Guybrush Threepwood costume to be another brilliant pinnacle of creativity and originality. I don't mean to be hostile, but it's because of people like you that LA can get away with crap like this.
The Guybrush Threepwood skin is stupid. Stupid character from a stupid game. " I guess you consider.." "because of people like YOU" man you guys in the Force Unleashed forums are really judgmental. Like Chris Tucker says in Rush Hour 1 "Man don't act like you know me! You don't know me!"

"All too easy."

Last edited by MajinMikeyX; 11-07-2010 at 12:38 PM.
MajinMikeyX is offline   you may: quote & reply,