View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 03:19 PM   #22
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Current Game: Halo Reach, BFBC2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordid Dreams View Post
Actually, you don't. What you have is the cinematics version, with the hood up. Yes it's a slight difference, but c'mon, it does kinda ruin the in-game version, doesn't it?
Well I do like the In-Game version, but the cinematic-hood-up version is better.

Quote:
Yes it's never been done before, but as I said, that's for a good reason. You might just as well say that a gorilla suit costume has never been done before in SW, but that still doesn't make that a good idea or change the fact that it a) doesn't belong into SW and b) look lame.
Yeah. I'd much rather have a Kyle Katarn or Darth Revan costume or something.

Quote:
For the record I do like the Dark Clone costume, my actual complaint was that the game contains no jedi or sith robes. As I said, the Dark Clone costume doesn't really qualify as robes, definitely not when you compare it to the robes from the first game with the huge flowing black cloak. It's more of a jacket with a hood, which look kinda odd. I mean, what the hell? A game about Jedi and Sith with no robes? That's like making a game about Nazis with no jackboots or stahlhelms in it.
Starkiller isn't really a Jedi I don't think, or a Sith for that matter. He's more in between. I'm not too sure but they should've put some robe costumes in the game that we'rent in the script, but were an option. I'd like some typical Jedi robes, like the tan and brown ones. And for the costumes that you get from TFU1, instead of the Sith Stalker and Ceremonial robes they should've had the Jedi Adventurer and the Sith robe.

Quote:
Actually it's a pretty cool character from a pretty cool game, speaking of course about the 1990s ones. Haven't played the modern ones, nor do I plan to.
I could pull a "You like it , keep it to yourself..." kinda thing but I'm not.

Quote:
I don't get what it's doing in the game, either. Was it supposed to be like an easter egg? Then why wasn't it hidden like an easter egg should be? Or is the game so dumbed down that even easter eggs are presented to the gamer on a silver platter with no actual effort required to get them? Like I said, I don't get it. It was probably supposed to be funny, but somehow I don't find taking a completely unrelated character and randomly sticking him in the middle of a SW game to be amusing.
I don't get it either and don't think it's funny. When I got in the room to get it and heard the elevator music I was just like "huh what's going on?"

"All too easy."

Last edited by MajinMikeyX; 11-07-2010 at 09:26 PM.
MajinMikeyX is offline   you may: quote & reply,