View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #26
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Man, I figured they'd continue the non-canonical story of the Dark Apprentice via DLC, and I thought up some fairly cool scenarios as well; but I never thought they'd pit him against Ewoks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinMikeyX View Post
Starkiller isn't really a Jedi I don't think, or a Sith for that matter. He's more in between. I'm not too sure but they should've put some robe costumes in the game that we'rent in the script, but were an option. I'd like some typical Jedi robes, like the tan and brown ones. And for the costumes that you get from TFU1, instead of the Sith Stalker and Ceremonial robes they should've had the Jedi Adventurer and the Sith robe.
That's correct. Although technically, even if he were to fully dedicated to either side, he was never a Jedi or a Sith because the Jedi and Sith are organized affiliations, of which he has never been formally inducted into either one. He's essentially just a lightsaber-wielding Force user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,