Thread: [TSL] Visual Enhancement 2011
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 04:24 AM   #46
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatherum View Post
So I downloaded the "CONSOLE COLORS 2011" archive from the external site. They're all PNG files. Are these supposed to be used, or...?
Sorry been busy ill check to see if i uploaded png files by mistake but they can easily be converted to tga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatherum View Post
Also, sorry for the double post, but I must stress that it would be very useful if we could have a list of textures that need to be flipped and which don't. I just flipped all of them, and I'm having problems already, trying to get the Peragian doors to display correctly. That, and I have no idea whether or not anything else on Peragus is displaying correctly.

Nonetheless, very good mod; I'm liking the visuals so far.

As a pre-emptive measure, I am going to make a playthrough and report back on which packs need to be flipped and which don't.

I have confirmed that the Placeables Pack does NOT need to be flipped. Correct me if I am mistaken.

Update: Confirming that the Peragus Pack does NOT need to be flipped. However, there appears to be an issue with the standard door. Seems as if it is missing a layer of detail. Not sure what the problem is. I'm guessing a missing texture. It looks too plain. Chromatic.
The purpose of texture flipping is just to so the show correctly in game and not upside down. I mistakenly said textures needed to be flipped but the files were directly from my override folder so they didn't need to.

As far as the plain door i am working on a more realistic texture skin to second layer over that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canderis View Post
All the doors in game need to be flipped on peragus.
Yes just about all the doors need to be flipped

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
TSL-O.T.E.--MODELS ON MOD DB......
Show spoiler

OTHER
Show spoiler
Xarwarz is offline   you may: quote & reply,