View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 03:00 PM   #96
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Yeah, it seems a complete waste of the character. We should've had more interaction with him, possibly even battling him as a boss. It's weird because when I read the part of the novel where Starkiller reaches hanger where Fett is abducting Juno, I though for sure there would have been ample interaction with the character in the game at that point. But nope! We barely even catch a glimpse of his ship departing, which was far less dramatic than it was in the novel and graphic novel (wherein Fett blasts out into space with Juno in his grasp and merely slaps a breathing mask on her, which is just retarded. I suppose, in a way, the way it played out in the game was good in that respect).

If you want to gain better insight into Boba Fett's role in the story, I suggest reading the graphic novel because that's about it. Unfortunate, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,