Yeah, guess that sounds good. Ghost you owe me big! And if people don't recognize me, I'M GOING TO SPAM UP THESE FORUMS SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHO I AM!!!
Chris, at long last I've decided to change my name at the request of Ghost here. My new name. . . will be "Mitth'raw'nuruodo." There it's done. . .
Thrawn's Driving Theories
1. Green light means go. Yellow light means go faster. Red light means you didn't go fast enough.
2. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the road. . . and the sidewalk. . . heck don't come outside.
3. I'm going to drive really, really
fast. That way I'll pass all the scenes of the accidents before they even happen!
4. Real men don't need brakes.
5. If other cars can't feel your CD playing, it's not loud enough.
Motto: As far as I can, as fast
as I can, as loud
as i can.